Search

Books Free Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1) Download

Specify Books Toward Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1)

ISBN: 144476490X (ISBN13: 9781444764901)
Edition Language: English
Series: Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1
Books Free Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1) Download
Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1) Paperback | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 849 Users | 51 Reviews

Particularize Based On Books Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1)

Title:Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1)
Author:James Bowen
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:February 1st 2013 by Hodder & Stoughton
Categories:Nonfiction. Animals. Cats

Ilustration Concering Books Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1)

A special edition for children age 11 and above, featuring 8 pages of photographs.

'We are all given second chances every day of our lives, but we don't usually take them. Then I met Bob.'

James Bowen was a homeless musician, busking on the streets of London to survive. But the moment he met an injured stray cat with ginger fur and big green eyes, his life began to change. Together James and Bob the cat faced the world - and won.

A purrfectly true 'tail' of love and friendship to make you smile!


Please note contains some drug references.

Rating Based On Books Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1)
Ratings: 4.27 From 849 Users | 51 Reviews

Commentary Based On Books Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Bob the Cat: Children's Editions #1)
This story was absolutely amazing! I might be biased because I love cats...but this story has made me laugh, cry,heart wrenching at times... and it was a beautiful read. To all this little creatures that are able to change our lives and are so worthy of our love!

It was a okey book but I didnt love it.

Disappointing if you have read the first book. Much of the first book is repeated in this one.

This book was something I had to read for my english class and I have to admit, when I first heard of it I thought it was going to be really boring. But to be honest it really surprised me. The book title and cover makes it seem like it's just about a cat and while it's true that a majority of this book focuses on the cat Bob it wasn't as bad as I had thought. It's actually a real story from James perspective about how Bob changed his life and helped him get back on track again. This (James past

I can understand James Bowen very well in the book. His anxiety and sadness when Bob the cat went missing. The worried he had for Bob when Bob fell ill. I guess you can only understand when you have a cat for numerous years. I totally feel for him in some situations but glad that he overcome everything because he truly loves his cat. I laughed and cried at some point what happened to them. I hope they are doing well and hope I can have a chance to meet them, especially Bob.

Very cute, wish I could meet Bob the Cat. (view spoiler)[This was a good animal book to read because Bob is still alive, so there wasn't any tear-jerking death scene to read through. It was stressful when Bob ran away a couple times when something scared him. It's a miracle James was able to find him both times. (hide spoiler)]

Post a Comment

0 Comments