Search

Download Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5) Free Audio Books

Download Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5) Free Audio Books
Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5) Ebook | Pages: 132 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 8453 Users | 611 Reviews

Describe Books Supposing Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5)

Original Title: Camp Half-Blood Confidential
Edition Language: English
Series: The Trials of Apollo #2.5

Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5)

In response to an awful camp orientation video created by the god Apollo, Percy Jackson and other residents of Camp Half-Blood answer such questions as “What is this place?” and “Do I get to keep the T-shirt?” Newbies can check out the section on the Divine Cabins, read up on Magical Landmarks, and consult the chapter of Training Arenas. But Camp Half-Blood Confidential explores much more than just the buildings and grounds. It includes info that can only be learned from those who live there. For instance, campers do not always co-exist in peace and harmony. The camp is not run with superior efficiency. Prophecies do not flow forth with great regularity. Sprinkled throughout are stories from heroes who have called Camp Half-Blood home or just passed through on their way to places unknown. Chiron himself introduces the book with a brief history of training based on his millennia of experience. And, of course, there are divine words of wisdom from the god Apollo himself, because . . . well, because the demigod authors would prefer not to be struck down, thank you very much.

Identify Containing Books Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5)

Title:Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5)
Author:Rick Riordan
Book Format:Ebook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 132 pages
Published:What We've Read So Far in 2017 7,328 books — 1,058 voters The World of Percy Jackson 42 books — 46 voters
Categories:Fantasy. Mythology. Young Adult. Childrens. Middle Grade

Rating Containing Books Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5)
Ratings: 4.19 From 8453 Users | 611 Reviews

Evaluation Containing Books Camp Half-Blood Confidential (The Trials of Apollo #2.5)
This book was good for what it is, but it wasn't really good for me. I've enjoyed nearly all of Riordan's mythology based books (I say nearly only because I am a book behind on both The Trials of Apollo and Magnus Chase) and I was excited to read this when it came out. I enjoyed the little inside information from different campers and it was great having more narration from Percy, but I felt the 'stories' always fell short. I understand that they were there more as a guide, but they always just



Everyone: Ugh. Can Rick Riordan stop with the Percy Jackson books already? Me: I LOVED THIS???? It was so cool learning more about the history of Camp Half Blood. I live for that kind of information. Plus Rick's writing style is hilarious and I'll never get sick of it. CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW ANNABETH DESIGNED ALL THE CABINS FOR THE MINOR DEMIGOD CHILDREN???? WHAT A BABE!!!!! And Apollo was hilarious like always.

This was such a fun little read! It cracked me up multiple times and it was fun to read more about the characters and Camp Half-Blood when there's no epic battles going on. I loved the scenes with Apollo, and especially the start of the book, where Nico di Angelo sings.

This book was absolutely hilarious! I read it in one sitting and loved it so much, it was super fun, full with interesting stories AND NICO'S SINGING! YAS! Amazing, just like everything else that Rick Riordan writes.

The only thing I care about in this book are Percy, Annabeth and Nico Q&A. Oh and Nico sang that horrible song that Apollo has written. And it didn't even mention if Annabeth's hat could work again. I love that hat :(

This book took me about an hour and a half to read and I really enjoyed it. Though I'm sad the cover of my edition is not showing up. 😢 4.5 stars! I liked the incorporation of characters we've met and haven't, as well as a singing Nico (one of the best parts, if I'm being honest).

Post a Comment

0 Comments