Search

Download The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7) Books Online Free

Download The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7) Books Online Free
The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7) Hardcover | Pages: 306 pages
Rating: 4.34 | 14752 Users | 501 Reviews

List Of Books The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7)

Title:The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7)
Author:Michael Buckley
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 306 pages
Published:May 1st 2009 by Amulet Books (first published 2009)
Categories:Fantasy. Fairy Tales. Mystery. Childrens. Middle Grade. Fiction

Narration To Books The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7)

Picking up after the dramatic cliffhanger that ended Book Six, Sabrina and Daphne’s prayers are finally answered when their parents awake from their sleeping spell. But their happy reunion is short-lived, as they are caught in the middle of a war between the Scarlet Hand and Prince Charming’s Everafter army. As the family works to help the prince’s ragtag group of rebels and protect their friends, Sabrina comes face-to-face with the family’s deadliest enemy—the mysterious Master—who reveals a secret so shocking it will rock the entire family to its core. F&P level: U

Mention Books As The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7)

Original Title: The Everafter War
ISBN: 0810983559 (ISBN13: 9780810983557)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Sisters Grimm #7
Characters: Sabrina Grimm, Daphne Grimm

Rating Of Books The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7)
Ratings: 4.34 From 14752 Users | 501 Reviews

Assessment Of Books The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7)
An open rant: I could get really detailed in my review, talking about the prose, strengths of writing or not, and the handling or failing to handle subtle plot points.But why? Just because I think these books are great does not make them so, but to detail everything that is wrong with them would not help anyone's experience. In my opinion, at least. It's not the best one out of the series, yet, but I'm not giving up hope. Have you ever read something that just takes you to another world? Where

I read this book months ago. I was eager to to find out who the "Master" was. I was suprized but at the same time it made a lot of sense. Shortly after the story begins we finally see Sabrina's parents wake up. I hate that they don't show the family's reaction to their waking up. Sabrina runs away when she thinks they have failed and doesn't realized it worked until her parents come to her rescue. We see the parents reactions to what their lives have been while they were asleep. The Everafters

These books have really grown on me. They tell the story of two sisters who find out the stories told by ancestors, the brothers Grimm, were really about real life "everafter" characters. They are charged with keeping the family legacy alive of keeping these fairy tale creatures out of trouble. My two tweens also love this series and we had to fight over who got to read this recent release first.

This series completely frustrates me. I don't particularly enjoy reading the books, but somehow I'm invested in the story. Although I appreciated some of the happening in this book, especially as relates to Sabrina's maturing, I'm still mostly just frustrated and hoping that #8 will finally let me see the end and quit reading these.

Ill be the first to admit that I thoroughly enjoy reading books that are, apparently, meant for children. This series, recommended to me by a friend, is no exception. However, while the series is undoubtedly tailored to a younger audience, it would also be a mistake for an older reader to discard it.The series is, for one, a lot scarier than any other childrens book Ive read. And there are other themes that are more mature and complex than one would really expect from a childrens book. Its

I read this in all hopes and anticipation of this being the last book. I quite enjoyed the beginning of the series, I think the author did a pretty good job at setting up the story, it is very creative, I enjoy the characters, etc... I just feel like dragging this on to more books is now just dragging out the series. I am now just sticking with it because I want to see the happily ever after ending. I was really looking forward to this being the last book, but alas, my hopes were dashed. Better

It's no secret that I have been a huge fan of this series ever since it came out a couple of years ago, but I must say that this new one is my favorite (except maybe for the first one). There is so much action. Plus, a few good surprises to keep you on your toes. And you will never believe who The Master is. If you like fairy tales, you MUST check out this series.

Post a Comment

0 Comments