Search

Download The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants Free Audio Books

List Books Conducive To The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants

Edition Language: English
Download The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants  Free Audio Books
The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants Kindle Edition | Pages: 274 pages
Rating: 4.55 | 22 Users | 13 Reviews

Details Based On Books The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants

Title:The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants
Author:Mary Moriarty
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 274 pages
Published:May 13th 2013 (first published June 13th 2012)
Categories:History

Narrative Toward Books The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants

Among the mystic plains and mountains of Cambodia, a dedicated archeologist, Anna Oldenburg, suddenly finds herself inexplicably thrust amidst the life and times—ancient and modern—of the nation that once had the vision to create the magnificent Angkor Wat.

In the royal courts of Suryavarman II, Anna would come to know friendship, honor, courage, and the one unimaginable love that seems as timeless and consuming as she could make of it.

The corrupting influence of power, however, courses in the veins of those who are madly after it, past and present, and Anna finds herself at the center of intrigues, threatening to destroy those who have become dear to her—even her own life.

Along with the people who have become everything to her, Anna must deal with the forces who mean to destroy her or confine her to eternal oblivion, if they could just have their way.

Rating Based On Books The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants
Ratings: 4.55 From 22 Users | 13 Reviews

Criticize Based On Books The Kings of Angkor: Army of a Thousand Elephants
As with all of Mary Moriaritys books, this one drew me in to the pages and kept me there until I finished. With wonderful descriptions of the scenes being played out I was transported to different times and to a country very far away. This was a fantastic story to lose myself in and to forget real life for a while as I normally do with Ms. Moriaritys detailed stories. If you havent discovered any of her books as of yet I highly recommend her as an author to add to your reading list. You will not

I really loved the story. I like how it was written with them meeting in the future and falling in love and how they seem to re fall in love in the past and what a wonderfully smart and noble women she was. I love how protective Ome and Sita protected her and how the ladies went after when she was kidnaped and the high priest wouldn't let the king send out anyone to look for her. I was sad how it ended I want to know about after she was taken back to the future after she was stabbed . Does she

Loved itI got this book before but thought a wrote a review but when reading it again I realised I didn't so here is my review .I loved the twists and turns of the story ,the history in it ,and the story of love over different era's. great job. .

I loved this book. I like how the characters are shown in all different times. Nurung and Anna are so good together. I love all the twists and turns in this book. The time travel, the characters, the plot twists, I loved it all. I love that there is a summary of the characters at the beginning of the book. I had to refer back a few times just to make sure that I knew exactly who I was reading about and why. I recommend this book. It really is very good.

Destiny had separated them 5 starsAnd destiny would bring them back together. WOW!!! I loved this story! I have read all of Marys books coming into this one so I thought I knew what to expect or at the very least what kind of ride I was in for! But in true Mary fashion she shot down all of my preconceived reading notions and once again proves just how brilliant she is! I was very surprised with just how fascinated & enthralled I was with this story! I felt lost & a touched confused for

I was given this book before and thought I wrote a review but guess I didn't so when I read again I remembered the story. even after reading it twice I still loved the story the twists and turn but best of all the history of the story. great job.

Good read. Lots of twists.A beautiful love story, and not quite like any I have read before. Nurung and Heng are cousins and have know for years that they have important roles to fulfill in Cambodian history. Anna has had dreams since she was a little girl that have never quite made sense. Anna meets Heng first, but he has a habit of mysteriously disappearing. Then Anna meets Nurung. And that starts one of my favorite romance stories. But then Nurung tells Anna she must go with Heng, suddenly she and Heng are back in

Post a Comment

0 Comments