Search

Download The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books) Free Books Full Version

Declare Containing Books The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books)

Title:The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books)
Author:Jon Stone
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 32 pages
Published:May 11th 2004 by Golden Books (first published 1971)
Categories:Mystery. Young Adult. Fiction. Classics. Childrens. Middle Grade. Thriller. Mystery Thriller
Download The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books) Free Books Full Version
The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books) Hardcover | Pages: 32 pages
Rating: 4.44 | 118070 Users | 2873 Reviews

Description Toward Books The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books)

Many adults name this book as their favorite Little Golden Book. Generations of kids have interacted with lovable, furry old Grover as he begs the reader not to turn the page—for fear of a monster at the end of the book. “Oh, I am so embarrassed,” he says on the last page . . . for, of course, the monster is Grover himself! This all-time favorite is now available as a Big Little Golden Book—perfect for lap-time reading.

Mention Books Supposing The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books)

Original Title: The Monster at the End of This Book
ISBN: 037582913X (ISBN13: 9780375829130)
Edition Language: English URL http://smollin.com/michael/tmonstr/mon001.html
Series: Big Little Golden Books
Characters: Grover


Rating Containing Books The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books)
Ratings: 4.44 From 118070 Users | 2873 Reviews

Write-Up Containing Books The Monster at the End of this Book (Big Little Golden Books)
(4/23/09) I saw a quote from this book on my friend Misha's profile last night and a flood of good feelings came rushing over me. While I don't remember the specifics of the story (other than the surprise ending!), I do remember reading it a hundred thousand times. I remember the golden spine, a different texture than the rest of the hard cover. I remember, that maybe, years later, the dog chewed the corner. And I remember loving this book a lot.Funny, as I think about it now, I wonder why I've

I had a very love/hate relationship with The Muppets in my early youth. I really, really liked watching "The Muppet Show" and "Sesame Street". They were two of my favorite shows, and I still hold both in high regard. However, every now and then and completely out of nowhere, a Muppet would do something that genuinely terrified me. For example, I really hated that old "Sesame" sketch when a couple of mild-mannered puppets would calmly take turns whispering words that rhymed to a gently jazzy

"I . . . am the monster" Grover Monster This is probably one of the most profound statements in literary history to date. Today, there are hundreds of books, films and television shows which address man's incapacity to negotiate his own darkness. In many variations of the tale, we see the darkness within projected outward, cast onto another real or imagined character. Stephen King's Secret Window, even the latest season of Dexter reacquaints us with this age-old phenomenon, but never have they

I had a very love/hate relationship with The Muppets in my early youth. I really, really liked watching "The Muppet Show" and "Sesame Street". They were two of my favorite shows, and I still hold both in high regard. However, every now and then and completely out of nowhere, a Muppet would do something that genuinely terrified me. For example, I really hated that old "Sesame" sketch when a couple of mild-mannered puppets would calmly take turns whispering words that rhymed to a gently jazzy

This is absolutely my favorite book of all time. I really can't remember when I first read it so I just guessed. I have always loved Grover as long as I can remember. It is such a clever and fun book, and while it does kind of play on kids' little rebellious streaks (turning the pages when Grover is trying everything in his power to get the reader not to), it also incites kids to keep reading all the way to the end, to finish what you start, to foster a healthy sense of curiosity, and even to

This book is perfect for your 2-4 year old. It gives your child permission to disobey important instructions from cute, loveable Grover (who could whoop Elmo in a Sesame street fight). The book grabs your attention from the very first line, with Grover teasing your child's curiosity about a potential monster at the end of the book, all the while begging your child NOT to turn the page. And yet we encourage the child to do it anyway. This "cute-for-now" moment will be stored in your child's

This book is the reason why Grover was and is my favorite muppet of all time!

Post a Comment

0 Comments