Search

Books Free Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2) Download

Point Books In Favor Of Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2)

Original Title: Down Among the Sticks and Bones
ISBN: 0765392038 (ISBN13: 9780765392039)
Edition Language: English
Series: Wayward Children #2
Literary Awards: Hugo Award Nominee for Best Novella (2018), Locus Award Nominee for Bet Novella (2018), ALA Alex Award (2018), BookNest Award Nominee for Best Traditionally Published Novel (2017)
Books Free Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2) Download
Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2) Hardcover | Pages: 187 pages
Rating: 4.16 | 27212 Users | 5301 Reviews

Description Toward Books Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2)

Twin sisters Jack and Jill were seventeen when they found their way home and were packed off to Eleanor West’s Home for Wayward Children. This is the story of what happened first… Jacqueline was her mother’s perfect daughter—polite and quiet, always dressed as a princess. If her mother was sometimes a little strict, it’s because crafting the perfect daughter takes discipline. Jillian was her father’s perfect daughter—adventurous, thrill-seeking, and a bit of a tom-boy. He really would have preferred a son, but you work with what you've got. They were five when they learned that grown-ups can’t be trusted. They were twelve when they walked down the impossible staircase and discovered that the pretense of love can never be enough to prepare you a life filled with magic in a land filled with mad scientists and death and choices.

Present Appertaining To Books Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2)

Title:Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2)
Author:Seanan McGuire
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 187 pages
Published:June 13th 2017 by Tor.com
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Horror. Audiobook

Rating Appertaining To Books Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2)
Ratings: 4.16 From 27212 Users | 5301 Reviews

Criticize Appertaining To Books Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2)
4.5 stars. My favorite of the Wayward Children series, along with In an Absent Dream. Review first posted on Fantasy Literature:Since Down Among the Sticks and Bones is a prequel to Every Heart a Doorway and since I was going into it already knowing where the story of Jack and Jill ends in this fantasy portal story, I was initially a little reluctant to pick it up. But it surprised me! Seanan McGuire tells this story so engagingly that I couldnt help but savor it, despite some horrifying and

Re-read 1/4/20:I relaxed into this re-read, enjoying the story of the twins more this time, immediately after seeing them in the events in Every Heart a Doorway and feeling the tragedy a bit more. I'm still a bit ambivalent about reading order, but I have to say I probably prefer the standard order. On to the next!Original Review: Even though I knew this was somewhat a prequel to the first Wayward Children, I still kinda hoped for more.HOWEVER, as a straight story and judging it on its own

Full review postedIm honestly surprised at how underrated this series is. It one of the most fantastical, intriguing stories I have read in a LONG time and boi theyre short as heck you can finish them in less than an afternoon 6 Reasons why this book is the BestTM 1. Epic narration of Jack and Jills backstory (yes the characters from the first book, who would have thought) 2. Creepy, dark, and eerie. Idk how the author came up with this world but its absolutely riveting. Ms. Plz let me in your

Hello, darkness, my old friend. THAT ENDING!!! Wow, my goodness I am glad I gave this one a second chance. I started this last summer, put it down to participate in a Readathon and just kept neglecting to pick it back up.Now that I have completed it, I have such a strong urge to go back and read the 1st book again. This story helps to explain so much.Jack and Jill.Born Jacqueline and Jillian.Jacqueline the perfect princess, prim and proper, just as her mother wants.Jillian, a tomboy, a diamond

I absolutely love the worlds that Seanan McGuire creates and the overall concepts of her novels, but both this and Every Heart a Doorway fell just a little bit flat for me. This isn't because of her writing style, which is beautiful, but simply because the books are too dang short for me!I will say that I enjoyed this more than Every Heart a Doorway as the plot was more focused. I actually was really loving it and invested in the story! BUT IT WAS TOO SHORT. This led to several instances of

Ughhhhh. Why didnt I love this book?If there were absolutely any justice in this world at all, Id be singing its goddamn praises right now. Id be clambering to rooftops so I could shout my love from them. Id be buying rhyming dictionaries (or, more realistically, googling rhymes) in order to better write my sonnets. Id be baking cookies with stick-and-bone icing.Scratch that last one. Sounds gross.But its all a moot point, because there is no justice in this world, and instead of doing any of

3,5* - I really wish these books were longer. I love the writing style, the world, the characters. But there's just not enough of all of it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments