Search

Download The Merciless (The Merciless #1) Books Online Free

Mention Books Supposing The Merciless (The Merciless #1)

Original Title: The Merciless
ISBN: 1595147225 (ISBN13: 9781595147226)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Merciless #1
Download The Merciless (The Merciless #1) Books Online Free
The Merciless (The Merciless #1) Hardcover | Pages: 279 pages
Rating: 3.6 | 12471 Users | 2524 Reviews

Particularize Epithetical Books The Merciless (The Merciless #1)

Title:The Merciless (The Merciless #1)
Author:Danielle Vega
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 279 pages
Published:June 12th 2014 by Razorbill
Categories:Horror. Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal

Narrative During Books The Merciless (The Merciless #1)

Forgive us, Father, for we have sinned

Brooklyn Stevens sits in a pool of her own blood, tied up and gagged. No one outside of these dank basement walls knows she’s here. No one can hear her scream.
 
Sofia Flores knows she shouldn’t have gotten involved. When she befriended Riley, Grace, and Alexis on her first day at school, she admired them, with their perfect hair and their good-girl ways. They said they wanted to save Brooklyn. They wanted to help her. Sofia didn’t realize they believed Brooklyn was possessed.
 
Now, Riley and the girls are performing an exorcism on Brooklyn—but their idea of an exorcism is closer to torture than salvation. All Sofia wants is to get out of this house. But there is no way out. Sofia can’t go against the other girls . . . unless she wants to be next. . . .
 
In this chilling debut, Danielle Vega delivers blood-curdling suspense and terror on every page. By the shockingly twisted end, readers will be faced with the most haunting question of all: Is there evil in all of us?

Rating Epithetical Books The Merciless (The Merciless #1)
Ratings: 3.6 From 12471 Users | 2524 Reviews

Assess Epithetical Books The Merciless (The Merciless #1)
RAMPANT SPOILERS THROUGHOUT, BECAUSE I REALLY DONT FUCKING CAREI went into The Merciless with no knowledge about its contents other than the vaguely-remembered buzzline of Mean Girls meets The Exorcist, and I feel like that particular comparison implies something COMPLETELY different to me than it does to the person who wrote it. To me, like Mean Girls implies that there will be some meaningful insight into the adversarial relationships between teenage girls. That there will be some subversive

The freaking HELL was this???!!Wow.Just. WOW .What. The. SHIT. This is probably one of the dumbest books I have ever read. Are you kidding me right now? I'm so flabbergasted how this book even ended...It had such an incredible and awesome premise...But the book itself?? Hahahahha.Ha.Ha....Hella stupid. The main character - fucking stupid AF.Like, literally how is she so clueless and - Fuck this. I can't go on. Not worth. Bye bitch0.5 MERCILESS STAR....not even a full star. Not one. Nope.

I thought I was prepared for this book. Yes, I had been warned that it's a brutal, violent, upsetting book. But, much like I did heading into Tampa, I thought, "Oh, I can totally handle this. I've been reading Stephen King since I was in fourth grade and I've loved scary movies almost my whole life. It may be a little creepy but nothing I can't handle."I need to stop taunting fate when it comes to books like this.This book gave me actual, literal chills and I spent about half the book feeling

This was a real fart knocker, if I'm honest. 01 - this book is literal proof that ANYONE can publish a book. The industry is dead, folks. 02 - I want a formal apology from the author for the wrinkles she undoubtedly gave me, because my face was frozen in disgust and horror for at least 80% of this book. In short: if this was an ice cream flavor, it would be pralines and dick.

I do admit that the very first reason I wanted to read this book was because of one review - Giselle's at the Xpresso Reads. She talked about how she felt like screaming at the book's happenings, and that made the horror fan in me very, very curious, indeed. I like the thrill of being scared or freaked the crap out. I don't know why, but it definitely makes me feel alive, despite the effects of it soon after (which involves clutching my blankie and sleeping with the lights on). I'm sure my

Also read my review here: http://bookbum.weebly.com/book-review... Forgive us, Father, for we have sinned. Well, well, well, what can I say? This thoroughly disappointed me, after giving it some more thought, Ive taken this down to 2 stars.So we have 3 beautiful and popular God-fearing girls who adopt the new girl into their secretive little gang and warn her against demon-possessed Brooklyn. To cure Brooklyn of her devilish ways they decide to kidnap her, stick her in a basement and torture

Warning, there will be some mild cursing in this review. Second warning, the review has graphic parts. Third warning, shit got crazy.One minute you're spying on someone you barely know for people you've just met and the next thing you know, you're locked in a house with crazy people who love to physically torture others.I went into this novel thinking it was one thing. As I read I began to notice it's not what I thought but was something else, but by the end I found out I was right all along.

Post a Comment

0 Comments