Search

Books Download In the Frame Free Online

Present Books During In the Frame

Original Title: In the Frame
ISBN: 042520958X (ISBN13: 9780425209585)
Edition Language: English
Books Download In the Frame  Free Online
In the Frame Paperback | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 3.98 | 3155 Users | 139 Reviews

Describe Based On Books In the Frame

Title:In the Frame
Author:Dick Francis
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:September 5th 2006 by G.P. Putnam's Sons (first published 1976)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Thriller. Crime. Suspense

Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books In the Frame

Charles Todd—a renowned painter of horses—is shocked when he turns up at his cousin Donald’s house for a weekend visit to find his cousin’s young wife dead on the floor—and Donald the police’s prime suspect. Determined to prove Donald’s innocence, Todd trails a set of clues from England to Australia to New Zealand, only to realize that someone is trailing him. Someone with every intention of taking him out of the picture for good…

Rating Based On Books In the Frame
Ratings: 3.98 From 3155 Users | 139 Reviews

Discuss Based On Books In the Frame
Many of the later Dick Francis novels I bought (I've all but 2 or 3) were read but once, and I had little recollection of this, bought sometime after 1996 (the particular edition n/a on Goodreads) and before visiting Australia and NZ myself.They not the main reason for enjoyment though - such a joy to read a tale told with clarity; simplicity where intended and omissions where necessary for tension.

As always a very exciting Dick Francis, even if this story has only marginally to do with horses.Todd visits his cousin Donald. When he arrives at his house, the police are already there. His sister-in-law is murdered in the living room. The whole house is devastated and most of it is robbed. A short time later, Todd meets a 'crazy' lady whose house has been burned down. What do these two cases have in common? Todd soon realizes that he is going to Australia. Together with his old friend Jik and

Good read!

Thoroughly enjoyable but not, I think, Francis's best work. I don't mind the fact that his books adhere to a formula, but this one never seemed to develop fully enough to really bring the formula to life. However, I did enjoy the Australian setting and the interactions between Jik and Todd, and I thought that Sarah's character was skillfully drawn. She wasn't a caricature. She progressed through very natural suspicion, reluctance, fear, courage, and affection.

So reliable, an intrepid hero, horse racing, crime and all so easy to read

This was a good light hearted mystery novel. I can say I liked it, even though, having just fractured my shoulder this past summer (skateboarding), I physically cringed at the idea of getting out of bed and doing all the things our main character did as soon as he did. No way! The fracture in my shoulder was considered hairline and I was unable to turn my head without excruciating pain for at least two weeks. Ah well, that's fiction for you.

A tension filled, dangerous game of cat and mouse by my favorite author, Dick Francis! "Don?" I said. I walked toward him. "Donald!"He didn't hear me. A policeman, however, did. He came swiftly from the sitting room in his dark blue uniform, took me by the arm, and swung me strongly and unceremoniously back toward the door. "Out of here, sir," he said. "If you please."The strained eyes slid uncertainly our way. "Charles... " His voice was hoarse. The policeman's grip loosened very slightly. "Do

Post a Comment

0 Comments