Search

Download The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) Books For Free

Particularize Books In Favor Of The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1)

Edition Language: English URL https://www.wattpad.com/story/6803348-the-good-girl's-bad-boys-the-good-the-bad-and-the
Series: The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1
Download The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) Books For Free
The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) ebook | Pages: 250 pages
Rating: 4.52 | 1268 Users | 125 Reviews

Narration During Books The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1)

"It's quite simple really," Bennett told me. "You'll be our good girl," Declan said. Jordan smiled. "And we'll be your bad boys." I was silent for a moment. I looked at them, at the contract, and back at them. Then I calmly put the papers back on the table. I looked at the three of them and slowly rose from my seat. "So what you're telling me," I said, my voice raising, "is that you got me to meet up with you in Starbucks probably ruining the rest of my senior year and maybe my life, just to make a contract with me because of your lewd desires?" I exclaimed. Bennett blinked. "Lewd?" Jordan looked at Declan. "What's lewd? Is that a kind of food?" Naomi Lorraine, more commonly known as Nerdy Naomi with her thick rimmed glasses and straight-A report card, is the most unpopular girl in her school. And even with the help of her sarcastic comebacks and the ability to give a good punch, that doesn't stop her from getting bullied by everyone in Dartwell High. Every day her childhood bully, Raymond Meyers, knocks her off her feet, literally. And she can't do anything but survive the laughs, insults, and bruises high school gives her. The Three Musketeers are the baddest boys in her school: Bennett Frazier, Jordan Wallace, and Declan Lynch. All in one day, Naomi catches their attention one by one. With the girl's snarky attitude, but innocent look, they can't help but want her. But not the way you're thinking. On no, not like that. Instead, it's probably the whole opposite. It's quite simple really. She'll be their good girl. And they'll be her bad boys.

List Containing Books The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1)

Title:The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1)
Author:Rubix Cube 89201
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 250 pages
Published:June 2015 by Wattpad
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Humor. Teen. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit

Rating Containing Books The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1)
Ratings: 4.52 From 1268 Users | 125 Reviews

Criticize Containing Books The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1)
Hands down one of the most amazing books I've ever read on Wattpad! I RECOMEND IT TO EVERYONE THAT EXSITS!!!!!

I'm not going to lie. I was pretty shocked to see this book on here. This book might bring you in tears. It brought me in years because of how real this book really is. Naomi gets bullied every single day for eleven years. I loved this book because when 3 transfer students meet her at different places at different times, Jordan, Bennett, and Declan had faith in her no matter how rude she was. They don't give up on her no matter what. I recommend this book 1000/10. You can read it on an app

This book is about a girl that's been bullied for 11 years just because she's a nerd. She has no friends and her parents don't even know it happens. But out a nowhere there's three bad boys that helps her not be bullied anymore.what keeps me reading my book is how it was to be physically and mentally bullied.

WHY DIDN'T I READ THIS SOONER.I LITERALLY PASSED BY THIS BOOK ON WATTPAD ABOUT FOUR TIMES BEFORE I DECIDED TO READ IT. I feel so bad now. If I had known how awesome this book was going to be, I would have read it the first time I passed by it. It's just that the description gave me the idea that Naomi was going to have to choose between three guys and I had just gotten back from reading Be(lie)ve Me, I'm Lying (If you know this book I love you) and I didn't want to be torn again between which

... What?This was so promising and it sounded so good! But I don't get half of what is going on. Not how the guys behave, not how she behaves. I am one big question mark over here.

I read this book on an app and I am surprised that it's on here but I love this book so much. It's sad that the type of bullying in the book really happens in real life, and it kind of makes you think that some people don't have as much courage as Naomi does. I loved this book because when the boys met her, Naomi being rude didn't change Bennett, Jordan, and Declan's mindset of helping her through this. I recommend it a lot and it's on the app called Wattpad! But warning it will put you through

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BOOK EVER! It's even better than published books! Believe me! It's sooo funny that you're gonna laugh so much and it's gonna make you happyIt's also sad and you're probably gonna cry in some parts(like I did)It's the amazing story about friends and bullying.It's just AWESOMEI can't wait for the end of summer 2016!

Post a Comment

0 Comments