Search

Free Books Online Memorizing You Download

Declare Based On Books Memorizing You

Title:Memorizing You
Author:Dan Skinner
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 292 pages
Published:July 9th 2013 by Cerberus Inc.
Categories:Romance. M M Romance. Young Adult
Free Books Online Memorizing You  Download
Memorizing You Kindle Edition | Pages: 292 pages
Rating: 4.38 | 1215 Users | 366 Reviews

Ilustration Toward Books Memorizing You

Two high school boys from different walks of life: Ryan, a handsome athlete, and David, an average joe from a blue collar family, discover their desires, stealing their kisses under the cover of an old oak at night. Their love begins a secret life, hidden from their families, friends, and classmates. As their passion grows, so does the danger of their discovery. Their only hope is to create a separate world where every kiss is a treasure and every moment... memorable. First love. Secret love. Unforgettable love.

Define Books As Memorizing You

Original Title: Memorizing You ASIN B00DUXS4Z2
Edition Language: English
Setting: St. Louis, Missouri(United States)
Literary Awards: Rainbow Award Nominee for Best LGBT Young Adult (2013)

Rating Based On Books Memorizing You
Ratings: 4.38 From 1215 Users | 366 Reviews

Assess Based On Books Memorizing You
Re read December 2015.Even though I knew what to expect,this book devastated me all over again....just amazing!!I read loads of books but can honesty say that, to date, no book has made such an impression on me...Right so , there is no way I can do this book justice in this review, but all I can do is write what I'm feeling right now after just finishing it...It's a story of first love, hopes and dreams, formed friendships,families coming together, families torn apart but ultimately just an

***I wrote this just after finishing the book. No recovery period, just my raw feelings.***I feel like my heart wasnt my own.I feel like my heart was out of my body.It feels dead.But no, its not dead. Its beating.Its beating so hard it makes my chest hurt.I dont understand that.It feels like there was nothing inside.Maybe thats the natural thing, to feel nothing.Because, really, we are all made of nothing.Electrons are mostly nothing. Molecules are mostly nothing. So we are nothing too.Why does

Unpopular opinion ahead.No detailed review or rating from me because I didn't finish it. So, just a couple of things: Where others see a lean, lyrical style, I see dry, choppy prose that chooses to tell instead of show. I'm copying a random paragraph, around where I quit reading:We passed out together on a lawn chair sometime after lunch, and woke up as the smell of dinner sifted through the air.Someone had dragged a table with a pool umbrella over to shade us.Funny how neither one of us heard a

So, usually I start with a recap so you get a taste of what the book feels like. Then I tell you what worked and didnt work, and what touched me. Forgive me if I break a little from my usual style. This book has me all over the place, in a good way.David is a regular kind of guy, and Ryan is a jock. They are both in high school in the sixties, when being gay was just not okay. They meet, the become friends, then more. Then life and hate and the times tear them apart. Life goes on. People move

I loved this book, I could feel the joy and the pain of a coming-of-age love in the 60s. I think youre beautiful"And you devastate me" Well, this book has devastated me for real."Love really ispure magic. It comes fromshe gestured toward the heavensout there. And it falls like pixie dust wherever it wants. And when it doesyou can fly" When the landscape of real life gets ugly, we can pick up a book of fantasy and find a beautiful world, all green and filled with sunshine. When we cant find an



This is definitely going to be depressing and perhaps your better off not reading this, but still, I need to get this off my chest. I feel heartbroken.After witnessing the blossoming of such a beautiful relationship between David and Ryan, it was very difficult watching David settle for a nice relationship with another guy. Actually, it tore me apart. I felt like the easy going, no drama, thoughtful in bed, affectionate and an invaluable influence in classical music for many years were a poor

Post a Comment

0 Comments