Search

Free The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead Books Online

Free The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead  Books Online
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead Paperback | Pages: 255 pages
Rating: 3.86 | 95484 Users | 3812 Reviews

Be Specific About Out Of Books The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

Title:The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
Author:Max Brooks
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 255 pages
Published:September 16th 2003 by Three Rivers Press
Categories:Horror. Zombies. Fiction. Humor. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Apocalyptic. Post Apocalyptic

Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain. Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack 1. Organize before they rise! 2. They feel no fear, why should you? 3. Use your head: cut off theirs. 4. Blades don’t need reloading. 5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair. 6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it. 7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike. 8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert! 9. No place is safe, only safer. 10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on. Don’t be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset—life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.

Mention Books As The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

Original Title: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
ISBN: 1400049628 (ISBN13: 9781400049622)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Zombies

Rating Out Of Books The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
Ratings: 3.86 From 95484 Users | 3812 Reviews

Piece Out Of Books The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
What can I say this book gives my life complete and utter meaning. It's so informative and precise. The illustrations are freaking amazing.Max Brooks is a truly incredible author and he isn't afraid to go ... there.The books makes me wanna get fit and buy all the equipment I need, and you know what I will. I mean we will never ever know what could happen in the future will we?In one sense because of the movies, books and TV shows I really want a zombie outbreak, but on the other hand I am really

The Zombie Survival Guide reads like a non-fiction preparatory guide for an honest to god zombie invasion. It goes through absolutely everything you could think of; weapons, mode of transport, pre-planning, everything. And it does so in a way that is actually super interesting.I tend to have trouble reading non-fiction books. It's hard for my attention to be captured and so often find my brain wandering off. However, as my most recent plot bunny involved a zombie apocalypse, this was an amazing

There seems to be some disagreement as to whether this is a humor or a horror book. It was marketed as the former, but I actually think its more effective as the latter. If its a humor book, its strictly one-notesurvival guides expect you to be ridiculously over-prepared, haha! As a horror bookeven keeping in mind its goofier momentsit really gets under your skin, makes you reassess your surroundings and your safety in ways, I think, few monster stories do.Its also interesting to look at this

The Zombie Survival Guide reads like a non-fiction preparatory guide for an honest to god zombie invasion. It goes through absolutely everything you could think of; weapons, mode of transport, pre-planning, everything. And it does so in a way that is actually super interesting.I tend to have trouble reading non-fiction books. It's hard for my attention to be captured and so often find my brain wandering off. However, as my most recent plot bunny involved a zombie apocalypse, this was an amazing

You ever find yourself thinking what you would do if a zombie suddenly came up the hill in front of you. Would you run and try to tell the world? Would you think its already too late and fend for yourself? Would you just go take care of the ghoul yourself?These are the questions I kept asking myself, especially while listening to The Zombie Survival Guide late at night while driving up the hill to my apartment. Not a good idea if you don't want to really creep yourself out.I figured zombies

I must say that I feel better prepared for the inevitable zombie onslaught after having read this. It's lucky for me that I live on the 3rd floor - I have not one but two sets of stairs to destroy should my exterior defenses be breached. I would have given this manual 5 stars but for one thing: Several times, the author refers to zombies who have "traveled the ocean floor," etc. While it may be true that zombies don't need to breathe to continue existing, I am quite sure that the immense

I chuckled quite a bit, so this book gets a solid three stars. IF the zombie apocalypse ever does arrive, this baby is getting bumped to five stars on GR stat - that is, if the power hasn't gone out yet. My issue with the book is that it's a funnier concept than an actual read, because he takes himself so seriously. Really, he goes into extreme DETAIL about all the ways to kill zombies, which weapons to use, where to hide, how to defend versus attack. It's like reading a manual sometimes - wait,

Post a Comment

0 Comments